François-Alexandre Galepides, known by the stage name Moustache, was a French actor and jazz 01 drummer of Greek descent. He was born 14 February 1929 in Paris and died 25 March 1987 in Arpajon 01 in a car accident.
From 1950, he led his own bands (Les sept complices and Les gros minets). With the group Moustache et ses Moustachus, from 1956, he recorded, as a drummer and singer, several rock'n'roll novelty songs (e.g. "Le Croque-Skull-Creux", on a text by Boris Vian).
In parallel, Moustache had a career as a restaurateur (the restaurant Moustache, Avenue Duquesne Paris), head of clubs (in the 1960s, The Bilboquet and in 1976, The Jazz Club at the Hotel Méridien Etoile), comic and actor.
- 1954 : Du rififi chez les hommes
- 1955 : Ce sacré Amédée
- 1956 : The Lebanese Mission as Hassan
- 1956 : Law of the Streets
- 1956 : Paris, Palace Hôtel as Le maître d'hôtel du réveillon
- 1957 : Love in the Afternoon as Butcher (uncredited)
- 1957 : Three Days to Live as Davros
- 1957 : Le Grand Bluff as Moustache
- 1957 : Incognito
- 1957 : Mademoiselle Strip-tease as Moustache
- 1957 : Comme un cheveu sur la soupe as Drummer in the orchestra
- 1958 : Neither Seen Nor Recognized as Ovide Parju, the gamekeeper
- 1959 : Ramuntcho as L'aubergiste
- 1959 : Pêcheur d'Islande
- 1959 : Sergent X as Lopez
- 1959 : La Nuit des traqués
- 1960 : Jack of Spades as Café patron
- 1961 : Vive Henri IV... vive l'amour ! as La Ferrière
- 1961 : Fanny
- 1961 : Paris Blues as Drummer
- 1963 : L'Abominable Homme des douanes as Inspector
- 1963 : In the French Style as Restaurateur
- 1964 : Hardi Pardaillan!
- 1964 : Circus World as Barman
- 1965 : The Art of Love
- 1965 : Lady L as Client
- 1966 : How to Steal a Million as Guard
- 1967 : Two for the Road
- 1968 : Mayerling as Bratfish
- 1968 : A Flea in Her Ear as Fat Man in Room 11
- 1968 : Istanbul Express as Gustav
- 1969 : Avalanche – sous réserve
- 1970 : Le Cri du cormoran le soir au-dessus des jonques
- 1975 : Zorro as Sergeant Garcia
- 1975 : Au-delà de la peur as Georgeaud
- 1976 : Attention les yeux !
- 1977 : Monsieur Papa as Gilles's father
- 1978 : Silver Bears as Señor Bendetti
- 1978 : Le Dernier Amant romantique
- 1979 : Le Maître-nageur as Zopoulos
- 1982 : Deux heures moins le quart avant Jésus-Christ as Emir
- 1984 : Neuville ma belle
- Moustache. Tambour battant : (propos recueillis par Guillaume Hanoteau). Julliard, 1975.
- Yvan Foucart: Dictionnaire des comédiens français disparus, Mormoiron : Éditions cinéma, 2008, 1185 p. ISBN 978-2-9531-1390-7
- Moustache at IMDb