May 30, 1973 (1973-05-30) (age 49)
Nataliia Mykolaivna Moseichuk (Ukrainian: Мосейчук Наталія Миколаївна, pronounced [nɑˈtɑl⁽ʲ⁾ijɑ mɪkɔˈlɑjiwnɑ mosɛjˈt͡ʃuk]; born May 30, 1973) is the Ukrainian journalist, host of TNS and talk show "Right to Power" on TV channel 1+1, curator of the social project "Right to Education", curator of the School of Superheroes, curator of the Global Teacher Prize Ukraine.
She was born on May 30, 1973, in Tejen, Mary Region, Turkmen SSR. My father was a soldier and my mother was a teacher. In 1990 she graduated from high school in Berdychiv, Zhytomyr Oblast. In 1995 she graduated from the Faculty of Foreign Languages of Zhytomyr Pedagogical University.
On February 15, 2022, oligarch Ihor Kolomoiskyi stated that even if a new presidential candidate appeared in Ukraine, it would be only one of the journalists, for example, 1+1 presenter Nataliia Moseichuk. The oligarch noted that he had never talked about it with Moseichuk, and when answering questions, he simply thought about someone who "has one hundred percent recognition." We will add that Kolomoisky is the ultimate beneficial owner of the 1+1 TV channel. In a comment to Media Detector, Moseichuk said that Kolomoisky has the right to express his views in the media. Asked whether she allows the possibility of running for president, Moseichuk said: "We have every president, as it was said two and a half years ago."
Married, raises two sons — Anton (born in 1998) and Matvii (born in 2012).
- 1993 — started working as a journalist and presenter on Zhytomyr Regional Television.
- 1997 — host of the information and entertainment program "Morning Review" on the TV channel "Inter".
- 1998 — news anchor on the "Utar" channel.
- 1999 — news anchor of Express-Inform TV company.
- 2003 — host of the information service "5 Kanal". Author and host of the program "VIP-woman".
- In August 2006, she switched to Channel 1+1 as the host of the Television News Service (TSN). She was also the author and host of the project "Hidden Life" about the public and non-public aspects of the lives of famous politicians.
- In early October 2016, together with Sergei Ivanov, she became the host of the talk show "Right to Power".
- In 2017, she was the curator of the Global Teacher Prize Ukraine and created the nomination "Choice by heart", which aims to find teachers who have the time, energy and inspiration and teach young patients in medical institutions.
- Conducts the main issues of Television news service (TNS), broadcast on 1+1 at 19:30.
2017 — met with Yuri Sinitsa, who needed a kidney transplant, held a photo shoot with him and joined the fundraising campaign. 60 thousand euros were collected.
On June 1, 2018, during a charity marathon on Children's Day, Moseichuk helped raise UAH 650,000 to open a Superhero School class in the Intensive and Efferent Therapy Department for Acute Intoxication at the Okhmatdyt National Children's Clinic. The money was used for repairs, equipment and funds to pay for the teachers of the future school. Moseichuk is the curator of the School of Superheroes.
Moseichuk told the story of two eight-year-old friends on TSN. His friend Luka wanted to help Mykyta Fedorenko with a serious illness. He looked for donors among his classmates and organized a fair at the school to raise money. 35,000 euros were collected in a few days after the story on TSN. The operation was successful.
On the air of the talk show "Right to Power" she addressed President Volodymyr Zelensky regarding the tragic death of two parents-doctors from the coronavirus. She asked to take personal control of the fate of their son, 13-year-old Anton, who was in the ventilator at the time, as well as the affairs of all doctors who suffered a disaster during the pandemic.
Opening of classes of the School of Superheroes in the Dnipro
In August 2020, Nataliia Moseichuk opened the School of Superheroes Online in the Oncology Department of the Kherson Children's Regional Clinical Hospital.
In December 2020, she opened a new School of Superheroes for Children in the hospital KP "Dnepropetrovsk Regional Clinical Treatment and Prevention Association "Phthisiology" in Dnipro. This is the second school for young patients in the Dnepropetrovsk Oblast. In November, in the oncology department of the regional children's clinician in the region School of Superheroes.
In March 2021, she opened a new, already third class of the School of Superheroes in Okhmatdyt.
There are currently eight Superhero Schools in Ukraine: three classes and a library at the Okhmatdyt National Hospital in the capital, two schools in Zhytomyr, Kherson and two in Dnipro. A school has also been opened in the cremation center in Kyiv.
Global Teacher Prize Ukraine
In 2021, Nataliia Moseichuk will award two teachers as part of her own nomination "Choice with the Heart" at the Global Teacher Prize Ukraine. The first prize will be awarded to a teacher who works at the school at the hospital. The second prize, for the first time and together with the charity Vostok-SOS, will be awarded to a teacher or volunteer who teaches children at a school in the front line.
- Laureate of the All-Ukrainian Award "Woman of the III Millennium" in the nomination "Rating" (2006).
- Journalist of the Year in the field of electronic media.
- 2013 — Teletriumph Award in the nomination "Leader / host of the information program".
- 2018 — Teletriumph Award in the nomination "Leader / host of the information program".
Views and assessments
YuriI Stets, the general producer of 5 Kanal, commented on Moseichuk's transition to 1+1 as follows: “I know for sure that this is not a desire to earn more and not a desire to actually leave 5 Kanal. She had a dream to work for 1+1 and, in my opinion, this is the reason to look for reasons."
Moseichuk, in an interview with Lviv Portal, said that the reason was the dismissal from the channel of several significant figures for her — in particular, the presenter, "teacher and friend" Roman Skripin. She also expressed the opinion that by that time the "honest news channel" had noticeably changed: "It was no longer the news that we did in 2004...".
In 2017, she initiated the Right to Education movement and works with a team of like-minded people to introduce quality schooling in all children's hospitals.
In 2021 — entered the ranking of the Top 100 successful women of Ukraine according to the publication New Voice of Ukraine.
In 2019, speaking about the Ukrainian language, she stated that she quoted Yevhen Cherniak's post, saying "Business feeds, [the Ukrainian] language does not feed." As it turned out, Yevhen did not write such a thing in the post, which was read live by Moseichuk (including the history of editing the post).
She called the bots of people who criticized her behavior on the program "Right to Power", causing public outcry.
Author of the phrase "War against its own President — war with the state".
- "Ведучі 1+1 - дивись 1plus1.ua".
- "СТАРТ НАЦІОНАЛЬНОЇ ВЧИТЕЛЬСЬКОЇ ПРЕМІЇ GLOBAL TEACHER PRIZE UKRAINE 2020".
- "Наталія Мосейчук". Archived from the original on 4 August 2011. Retrieved 1 August 2011.
- "Наталія Мосейчук". Archived from the original on 2019-05-07. Retrieved 2022-02-20.
- "Коломойський вважає, що Наталія Мосейчук може піти у президенти. Ведуча відповіла бізнесмену". detector.media (in Ukrainian). 2022-02-15. Retrieved 2022-02-20.
- "Наталія Мосейчук: Нас копіюють колеги". Archived from the original on 2012-11-13. Retrieved 2013-01-22.
- "Хто став ведучими "Право на владу" (фото)". Офіційний сайт каналу 1+1 - 1plus1.ua (in Ukrainian). Retrieved 2021-03-05.
- "Наталка Мосейчук повертається в ефір "1+1" - TeleProstir.com - ТелеПростір знає про телебачення все | Новини телекомпаній, новини супутникового ТБ, аналітика ТБ, онлайн ТБ, галерея ТБ, досьє, інтерв'ю". teleprostir.com. Retrieved 2021-03-05.
- "Мріє зустрітися з Наталією Мосейчук та побачити море". Mriya Project (in Ukrainian). Retrieved 2019-09-04.
- Понад 600 тисяч гривень вдалося зібрати українцям на реалізацію мрії пацієнтів "Охматдиту" (in Ukrainian), retrieved 2019-09-04
- На території Охматдиту відбувся традиційний відкритий урок біології - пряме включення (in Ukrainian), retrieved 2019-09-04
- ""Чоловіча" дружба: за життя 8-річного Микити вступив в боротьбу його друг Лука". ТСН.ua (in Ukrainian). 2018-01-24. Retrieved 2019-09-04.
- ""СКАЗАВ, ЩО БОГА НЕ ІСНУЄ": ЗЕЛЕНСЬКОГО ПОПРОСИЛИ ПІДТРИМАТИ ДІТЕЙ ЛІКАРІВ, ЯКІ ЗАГИНУЛИ ПІД ЧАС ПАНДЕМІЇ".
- "Школа Супергероїв відтепер у Херсоні".
- "Ведуча 1+1 Наталія Мосейчук відкрила нову Школу Супергероїв для маленьких пацієнтів лікарні у Дніпрі".
- "Гламурні новини і свіжі світські новини про зірок України та шоу-бізнесу". ТСН.ua (in Ukrainian). Retrieved 2021-03-05.
- "Група "1+1 медіа" отримала рекордні 43 нагороди премії "Телетріумф" (відео)". www.unian.ua (in Ukrainian). Retrieved 2019-08-16.
- "Наталья Мосейчук". 2012-08-15. Archived from the original on 15 August 2012. Retrieved 2021-03-05.
- "Наталья Мосейчук". ФОКУС (in Russian). 2011-01-20. Retrieved 2021-03-05.
- "#71 Наталья Мосейчук в рейтинге "100 самых влиятельных женщин Украины по версии журнала Фокус"".
- "Топ 100 найуспішніших жінок України за версією журналу НВ".
- Петро Кралюк (2019-05-01). "Мова і ковбаса. Ведуча телеканалу "1+1" Наталія Мосейчук повторила подвиг шахтаря Донбасу". radiosvoboda.org.
- "Евгений Черняк - По последнему исследованию МВФ, структуры,..." archive.is. 2019-06-15. Archived from the original on 2019-06-15. Retrieved 2019-06-15.
- "Раша тудей відпочиває! Ведуча Права на владу назвала українців ботами: у мережі скандал". Політика (in Ukrainian). 12 April 2019. Retrieved 2019-05-31.
- Анкета на сайті телеканалу «1+1»
- «Приховане життя» Наталії Мосейчук — тепер не таємниця
- «Приховане життя» виходить до широкого глядача в програмі Наталі Мосейчук
- Наталія Мосейчук відкрила Першу всеукраїнську конференцію лікарняних вчителів
- Наталія Мосейчук показала фото з лікарні: «треба думати про майбутнє»